New in the city
Within walking distance of Netanya’s separated beach, immersed in green spaces and breathtaking panoramic views, the new “Galei Sanz” Hotel is situated.
The hotel, which has served its guests for decades, has undergone extensive construction and renovation over the last year, during which it was built from the ground floor to the top, in luxury and splendor, with meticulous and unique design.
It opens under a new management with a courteous and professional staff that is at the service of the many guests who are expected to choose the “Galei Sanz” Hotel as their ideal vacation spot.
The new “Gali Sanz” Hotel caters to the religious and Haredi community and offers guests a “lemehadrin” kosher holiday experience in 82 exclusive rooms, luxurious suites, conference and banquet rooms, lawns and landscaped gardens, balconies and terraces overlooking the magnificent view, a new well-equipped synagogue and a wonderful culinary world in the chef’s restaurant – and soon a pool floor, a spa and a ritual bath.
With the launch of the new hotel, the new management has set itself an ambitious goal of a royal and luxurious hospitality that has been unknown until now in the sector, with the aim of leading the religious and Haredi tourism industry from Israel and the entire Jewish world.
The hotel’s main advantages are:
• Close to the only separate beach in Netanya
• Located close to the Haredi community and the concentration of religious services
• Near Laniado Medical Center
• Accessibility for people with disabilities in the hotel’s wings
• Transportation lines from all over the country to near the hotel’s entrance
• The hotel is immersed in 10 acres of pastoral green
• A spectacular new promenade opposite the hotel entrance
Find us at Instagram