The First Aliyah Museum
The First Aliyah Museum was established in memory of Moshe & Sara Arisohn, who were among Zichron Ya’acov’s first settlers. It is the first history museum in Israel whose exhibits are not made of authentic items. The museum is located in a building that was built by Baron de Rothschild’s staff in 1892. Known at times as the Administration House, when built, it was the largest and most magnificent building in Israel.
Find us at Instagram
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.