Set on the shore line, the Galil Hotel stands out from other hotels in Netanya. With easy access to the city center, but in a pastoral setting, guests can enjoy the beauty of the nearby promenade and children can enjoy themselves in the playground close to the hotel.
The Galil is renowned for the services it offers guests:
• A kosher restaurant seating 230 with a varied menu of home cooked meals.
• A large outdoor pool and toddler’s pool.
• A beach for religious guests within walking distance.
• A lobby bar serving light refreshments and alcoholic beverages.
• A fitness room where you can work out during your vacation.
Find us at Instagram